Jamey Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jamey Stevenson
- Anthony Rossello
Jammie Dodger (a.k.a. “Star Track” (EU), “Shmuppet Babies” (JP)) is a basic shmup with a twist: all of your ship’s movement is performed by firing your weapon.
As the pilot of the Jammie Dodger, your mission is to guide your tiny ship along the two different-colored tracks to avoid being hit by flying asteroids.
How long can you survive?
- Move the mouse to aim your laser sights.
- Click to fire your laser. You can also hold the left mouse button down to fire a continuous beam.
- Your ship is the white diamond, and it will move each time you fire your laser. The movement direction is based on the color of the asteroid you hit:
- No asteroid hit = move left
- Same color as current track = move right
- Different color from current track = jump to other track